Saturday, January 07, 2012

new year new challenges



About this time of year I am always looking for challenges to kick start my own ideas - keep me creating - and developing........


so I was delighted that Sharon resurrected the TAST challenge (Take A Stitch Tuesday) also Caroline Saxby started up a Tuesday Tag Challenge so I joined both.


First my tag was completed




and then my Fly Stitch sample for Sharon.


I have an old printers type tray that I thought could be filled with my stitch samples - not necessarily experimental samples but more of an acknowledgement of my training as an embroiderer and a skill that I so seldom utilise nowadays.



Of course I am still working on my own projects - pictures will be following .............


Zaz;0)











1 Comments:

Blogger dorothypandorasbox said...

Hi Sara,
This all looks good. Well done. I have joined the TAST thingy as well. And I have also started the Sketchbook project. I'll put them on my blog when I ahve something to show. Hopefully tomorrow. I like the look of your printers' try.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home