Saturday, December 11, 2010

open studio



We have worked so hard this summer and autumn with the studio that I have decided to open it on a limited basis for Christmas.
Its just a trial run to see if it all works as it should, also how I feel working out there all day as I havent had the opportunity before.

But it feels fantastic , its an amazing space and oozes the right amount of atmosphere that feeds my soul .



but then of course I always have my girls to chirry me along !

So its a success - at least as far as I am concerned!

Zaz;0)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks wonderful!!! You must be SO please :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Beautiful, Sara. Just the right degree of Scandinavian "spareness" but with a cosy look at the same time.
Hope you get lots of (rich) visitors who want to buy your lovely things.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Looks lovely Sara.... well done.
Best wishes
Maggie

8:42 AM  
Blogger ewa-christine said...

Tack för idag Sara, det var mycket stimulerande och trevligt. Du är en stor inspirationskälla.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home