Sunday, October 04, 2009

and the next to arrive


I am still working on my figures for the ''Kitchen'' exhibition - and here is the new one to be submitted

all recycled stuff - whether it be packing materials, or antique equipment discovered in the local rummage shop ........................ the tall wooden post thingy is an old potato masher - and the board the figure stands on is part of an old mangel system ................... the clothes are ...............well , now wouldnt that be telling :0)

but I will disclose that the amazing hair is an old horse hair brush ...................I love recycling - such wonderful stuff.

Zaz ;0)

2 Comments:

Blogger Le Passe Temps said...

Fantastics, I love them !! I don't write english correctly enough to be able to tell you how greatly moved I am when looking at them...
Thank you to give me them to look at. Nicole

4:48 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love them too Sara! Really exciting work.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home