Thursday, July 09, 2009

reasons for laziness

oh so long since I posted and I have no excuses other than this one here.....................
William the little cocker arrived on tuesday as a friend and helper to Charlie the fox terrier.
so now nothing gets done ............

oh well :0)

One day I will get around to blogging about my evening classes , two exhibitions and sales .......how I have stopped the degree course - and of course. how I just love embroidery -

One day , I said ............ but for now it is busy wees in the garden (for William, not me :0))

Zaz;0)





7 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Sara, what a lovely addition to the family!
It looks as if they have really taken to each other. Whose idea was this? Yours or Ulf's? :)))

9:30 AM  
Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

He is absolutely georgeous, what a lucky family you are.
Best Wishes
Maggie

10:41 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

William looks like a wonderful reason for not blogging. Hope all is well with you. I'm still struggling on with the degree - so far so good with the new school.

11:14 AM  
Blogger jordi said...

What a cutie. I have a soft spot for cockers. One was my first "brother" when I was a baby... enjoy him.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, oh, you're so lucky... what a lovely pair

3:58 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hi Sara, he looks delightful! I'm sure he so deserves all the attention anyway :D
hugs

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

William is Lovely !

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home