Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tails of white

Someone who lives in NY asked me about the white tail that was seen wondering about my house - so Jordi - let me introduce to you ''Trigger'' the amazing box sculpturer.............................


Trigger works hard at creating works of art out of ordinary household boxes


this is not an easy task and is certainly not performed by any old garden moggie - you know!

it takes hours of practice and has taken Trigger years of educational training.
but trigger has almost purrfected his art

Now it just has to be sold to the general public and the art galleries ........... talk about Tracey Emins unmade bed ......??? move over Tracey - here comes Triggers rip and spit box top!

Zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger jordi said...

I LOVE him. He doesn't swallow the pieces I assume? This is real creativity. Obviously he found the right person to live with! Romeo just flattens the boxes by sitting on them. He has the heft for that, but no other skills.. THANKS for the laugh.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

What a poser! Certainly knows how to grab his public with PCT.
Best wishes
Maggie

12:40 AM  
Blogger Frances said...

lol love it Sara,
I enjoyed seeing the photos of and around your home and studio thanks,
I love your driftwood angels, beautiful,
best thoughts Frances

12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Trigger photos. Thanks so much for sharing these.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

I must have missed this at the time Sara! Clever Trigger. I think he's just making it more comfortable? but of course he's also very creative :), but then he has a great Tutor.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home