Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my computing place



this post is really for Jordi who has been asking for pictures of my workplace........well here they are Jordi - the view from my computer of my ''ever-so- tiny' house.
Firstly the chair at which I sit and surf, write mails, chat with my friends and generally ''compute''

Then there is the picture of my tiny kitchen area which I can see, and almost touch, from the computer room


then there is the little dining area - cosy and beautiful - next to the kitchen.




and then from my computer room window is the view of my studio ..........
Now who doesnt believe I live in a very tiny house !

Keeps me tidy though - and needs next to no cleaning !

Just as well I am a little person :0)

I will post views from the studio when it is daylight again


Zaz;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger jordi said...

What fun! I love looking at where other people work. Who is the person with the white tail in the picture?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Oooh Sara, this looks so - well - Swedish!!
(I know...stupid thing to say..but I said it)

2:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, wow, you're back in the blog! great to see your updates.
love the photo of your lovely white cat person in the Harness.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home