Sunday, January 20, 2008

its in the post

A long peaceful time without me huh? Well, I have been busy .............so there!

But I have now finished the first module of my Degree course and WHAT a lot of work it was! 7 assignments in all - each comprising of about 5 sections and each of those needing research an/or a lot of work ..................but hey! Do I regret it ??

Not for one single, cotton- picking minute ! I have loved it - even though it has taken me outside the proverbial ''comfort zone' - stretched me beyond my wildest dreams and given me numerous sleepless nights!

But on the whole I have learned so much ! A huge great learning curve - not only about my work - but about me, my ''so-called' style and my motivation!

But now , it is packed up , sitting in a box weighing about 12 kilograms (thats about 2 stone to English people) and waiting to be shipped off tomorrow for assessment.

Now the big , thousand krona question is ...............will I pass???? Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know ! Wish I did! My tutor says I will so guess I will have to trust her :0)

Time now, to relax before the onslaught of the next module starting in february..........in the meanitme a little picture of my ''Metamorphosis'' project piece.


See .............. I haven't really changed - have I?
Zaz;-)

12 Comments:

Blogger Annica said...

Good to here from you Sara! I was actually getting a bit worried... Glad you enjoy the course!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

hehe good to see you back posting. It would be lovely to see some more of your journey with this course. I'm so glad you've got a lot out of it.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nita Bruce said...

congratulations, Sara - the first module is the worst! You actually get time to think with the next one! Nita

5:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well done - missed your posts so I'm glad to know it was the work, and that you're loving it

5:36 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Glad to see you back blogging Sara. This first module has been quite a journey hasn't it! But like you I'm so glad I'm doing it. Good luck with the assessment!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

You have changed Sara. There's a subtle difference in these dolls. The colouring is new and very rich for one thing.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Kentish Maid said...

Great to have you back and congrats on finishing your first module. I would love to see some more too!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great to hear from you again. I can't wait to hear how you got on with the course - I'm sure you'll have done really well. Will you be sharing your jouney though your course? I do hope so.
Welcome back...

1:39 PM  
Blogger maggie said...

so happy to have you back. the metamorphosis project looks good. yes, that module is a bear. guess you passed your initiation:)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

So pleased to have found your blog, it's delightful

3:21 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hi Sara. my bloglines didn't let me know you satrted blogging again! Lovely to have you back.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Margareta said...

Congratulations!
Your ''Metamorphosis'' project pieces are absolutely lovely.
Margareta

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home