Saturday, October 06, 2007

becoming more confident

since starting the Opus course I have been sketching and drawing everyday!...........what a difference !
I have always drawn figures and faces ...........always!

When I started Opus this is how I drew my faces -

They were intentionally naive - childlike - cartoonish -

and like this ....................


Now they appear like this ..................more depth somehow ..............



and boy am I pleased with the difference



My faces and figures are changing all the time ..............I am so interested in what will happen next

Zaz;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

These are lovely Sara.... drawing every day is quite a discipline to keep up.
Best wishes
Maggie

12:07 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Wow! Sara, these are wonderful. It's amazing to see the progression.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You must be having a marvellous time with your course. i'm very happy for you. and my news: Eeek ! i'm moving in two weeks.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

I missed this Sara as I haven't been looking at my faves recently.
What a difference in a short time, it's still you but with more depth as you said.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hi Sara, just a little hello from us both here in Tenerife.
Mags

11:46 AM  
Blogger maggie said...

nice work, sara. looks like the opus course is serving you well...and keeping you busy:)

maggie

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sara - you're getting sp*mmed by this Kenny person with the comments.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home