Friday, February 02, 2007

TAST




I have had another go at the chevron stitch for TAST - Take a stitch Tuesday - and this time I wanted to explore the layering idea with this stitch.
Bearing in mind that it is basically a smocking stitch I tried to encapsulate that feeling by layering papers and sheers and then sticthing over and under.......
I prefered this more thought out approach than my first attempt and I also prefer the destruction of its uniformity by the layers


Ok - fairly acceptable
Zaz;-)


3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I really like what you are doing with the different stitches. I love what you have done so far and look forward to the next stitches.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

What you're doing with this stitch is great. I think this is your best one yet. Love it.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Grangry said...

Oh! This is more than acceptable!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home