Friday, January 19, 2007

studio progression

My studio is progressing rapidly ..........and just now we are insulating the inside so that it will be warm and snug even in the winter months!

And on a lovely sunny day like today it sits so pretty in between the garden workshed and our teeny tiny house.............
The view from the inside isnt bad either .........and it gets the morning and afternoon sun.........I really cant wait for it to be finished !




The view behind is to the mountain with only fields in between..........................
zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

The studio is really looking good Sara. How much are you going to charege for the coffee?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Oh you lucky girl!! What an idyllic setting for your studio. I've taken over a room in the house, hubbie says he wants it back - so I told him he needs to build me a studio first!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

It is lovely, like your very own "playhouse"! I bet you can't wait! Keep us posted on it's progress.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

ooo it's so cute Sara. are you going to have running water?

3:14 AM  
Blogger Liz Plummer said...

Ooh Sara, I'm so jealous! It's looking wonderful.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home