Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rolf.................priceless


I had the pleasure of working with Rolf during my time with the Swedish church ....................a pearl of a man - the likes of which are hard to find anywhere in the world! He turned up with these wonderful flowers................ thank you Rolf - you are quite the loveliest and kindest person I have met.



I am still in the packing mode ..................everything now lies in boxes ..............labelled and marked - depending on the direction it is going in!








even poor Charlie is nervous about being left behind - so I caught him asleep today in one of my material baskets!

Poor Charlie .....................we will soon be in our new house !

Zaz;-)






2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Poor Charlie. I hope that he's feeling somewhat reassured now. Give him a hug from me.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

bless!... they can sense what's going on even if we can't tell them eh! Hope he settles well in the lovely new place Sara.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home