Sunday, August 13, 2006

listeners




I am naming my series of new figures 'the listeners' - cos they hang around just being good listeners! Good friends? yes - arent they always the ones that say nothing!! I have needed a few of these this year!

So here are a few of them .........listeners............

just wall hanging figures that can be a friend when one is needed!

I have really enjoyed making this series - 12 in all .

Non judgemental - empathetic - sympathetic - caring....................the ideal 'listener'.

Zaz;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love your idea of a series of 'listeners' Sara. They are lovely.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

They are truly delightful figures, Sara. I like them very much.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

thanks Mags and Sue - i have enjoyed making them .......all have their own personality!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sara,

Love the "listener". I can just imagine a row of them looking down :)

Helen

10:25 AM  
Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

12 of them! Well done! I really like these girls....and don't we all need someone to just listen?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Love your Listeners Sara,

great dolls and great title for them :-)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

These dolls are just so original, thay are lovely. We all need listners like these...
Brilliant work..

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home