Thursday, August 03, 2006

ladies ladies ladies!!!!





5 new ladies have appeared today - in the nick of time too!! This is a pattern that I worked on about 6 years ago in response to an online doodle doll class that I taught! '



Well , I have just sold 2 of them - (I know I know - they took 6 years to sell!!) so now , as I have none left, I have revisited the pattern..................


I have enjoyed the applique and , strange to say, the quilting - not something that is my forte!

But here they are ...................selling at £18 each! Go forth ladies and hit the high street!

Zaz;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Great to have you back, Sara, Dolls are lovely.

Maggie H.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Well done Sara. I love your ladies.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love them ! even more than the "original" .
Congratulations to you !

8:16 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

lovely ladies but only £18?? I'm so bad at pricing things but that seems so little.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home