Thursday, May 11, 2006

spring morning



it is a fantastic morning here so i thought I would allow myself time off to go into the forest and draw, sketch ...............play! So I sat on this stone with crayons, Niji pen and just played ..................drew anything that came into my head ..............

it was lovely and I needed that break from the cellar, house and stuff - heres my journal page - nothing mind blowing - no great art - but just pleasure.

Green is a very significant colour today cos everything is growing so rapidly ..............and the little birds ????- well, just at the moment they are cropping up in everything I do ! Something to do with being able to fly?


It was a wonderful start to the morning and Charlie enjoyed a surprise walk and roam in the forest.

Zaz ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home