Wednesday, March 22, 2006

work ............aaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so tired after work that keeping up my blog has just been a virtual impossibility but just had to share this with the world ;-) Whilst out walking my dog I came across a tree where one of our summer visitors - the green woodpecker had clearly been at work!

Oh joy of joys !!! Spring is on its way in spite of the garden being still under 18 inches of snow :-(

The little chap has been so busy - pecking out this imaculate square hole .................and it is so cold in the forest.

More power to his elbow!!!

Zaz ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Nearly there now Sara. How any days to go? Did you see my blog today? I have a tree with the bark been chewed off, but I never thought it could be a woodpecker!
Great minds think alike.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home