Wednesday, March 29, 2006

3 miracles in Lil ol' Dalstorp !!!



ok ok - I know, my miracles aren't exactly earth shattering - nor will they make the front pages of the newspaper ..........but miracles they are - none the less!!! :0)

firstly, grass has appeared in my back garden -

cold ??? yes it is !

snow ??? yes we have loads of it ............

but there is grass and this picture was taken this evening when I came back fom my walk with charlie........see !!! green stuff - flufy green stuff - and in English we call that - grass! Not the smokey , dopey kind ......... but the 'cut it once a week' kind . Yippeeeeeeeee....... this means Spring is only, but a few snow showers away ;-)

and the other picture is of my bulbs I planted last year - and here they are - growing in all that snow!!!!!!!!!!! How can they??? how can they survive????

Ok - for you GB ' ers - I know we are a long way behind - you are picking crocuses, daffodills and are now, well into planning the summer wardrobe and swimming cozzies - but spare a thought for us - up here in the frozen North!

oh .......................and the third miracle??? I have only one more full day and a half a day left to work cleaning 15 toilets a day !!!

That is the bestest miracle of all ;-)

Vävkompaniet - here I come ;-) ................Exhibitions, sketching , drawing - .................being creative!

Zaz ;-)



2 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hej hej!
Counting the hours with you Sara.
These are only the first of the miracles due to you Sara. It should be miracles all the way for you from now on.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Sara, you are beginning to sound like your old self....

Roll on Friday?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home