Wednesday, February 01, 2006

very icy




we are having very cold weather at the mo ...........and lovely hoar frosts - I think they have inspired my latest figures .......................hanging ice fairies - just the heads done at the moment so must order some wire to form the bodies!


lots more work to be done with clothes, bodies etc ................but I am quite pleased so far!

I have to deliver samples of my work next week so must get these finished and in some sort of hanging state ................... I quite like the finished head with just wire body and limbs ..............definitely odd !

Zaz;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

She is lovely Zaz. I know someone who looks just like her. A very nice lady who told me she knows the locals call her the Welsh Witch.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

ooh Margaret ........actually - if truth be known one of them actually looks like our vicar! but I darent tell him that!

Sara ;-)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home