Tuesday, January 10, 2006

working on the faces


Now I am trying to really work out these faces ................I just believe if I can get them 'right' the rest will follow ............................. hopefully .

I love the wide eyed look - not necessarily 'sweet and pretty' but more elfin like - if not a bit evil looking. :0)

This scan is my latest doodlings - and I am getting there - but it takes time and a lot of sketching!

I am trying also to keep up with 'Everyday matters' group and the Illustration friday group both of which need a sketch a week on a given topic. This weeks topic for IF is sea????? dont live close to that so I am struggling. The EdM challenge is the inside of the fridge ..........ha! mine is nearly always empty (not thru lack of funds but in attempt to avoid calorific temptation).

Off to find a sketchbook :0)

Zaz;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I think your sketches and heads are great Zaz. I like the wide eyed look myself and bought a book last week called Digital Manga and I think you would like them too. Google manga to see what you come up with.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home