Friday, January 06, 2006

holiday weekend


big holiday weekend here in Sweden - epiphany. I am working though - still plenty to do in the church!

Hoping this weekend (after work) to get on with some more sketches - have to do the weekly challenge for Everyday Matters - sketch your goals for 2006 ...............not sure what to do for that but will possibly work on figures as that is my main target for 2006 and the exhibitions.

I collected a lot of boxes over the Christmas period so will look at those to be used somewhere in my art .........I like the idea of boxes - being boxed in - living out of boxes - working out of the box - they conjure up a lot of ideas .................................. there was a great article in Embroidery mag about stitching on wood - now that idea i like!

this is why I live and work here in Sweden - how beautiful is my workplace !

Zaz ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home